Whar is marijuana?
Marijuana is a drug that comes from the cannabis plant. It’s most commonly smoked in hand-rolled cigarettes (joints), pipes, or water pipes, but can be taken orally and used as an ingredient in food dishes.
The active chemical found in Green crack is THC which gets users high by binding to receptors of nerve cells located throughout the body.
Minor changes in molecular geometry create two major types of chemicals called cannabidiols (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinols (THC). There are many strains on different levels with how much CBD/THC they have; some are more potent than others because it depends on what effect someone may want to achieve.
The most popular strains on the world
There are many strains of cannabis that are popular in the world. Popularity can be based on a strain’s memorable high, distinctive flavor or smell, and how easy it is to grow. Some more popular ones may include Blue Dream, White Widow, Sour Diesel, OG Kush, Girl Scout Cookies (GSC), Green Crack, and Purple Haze.
The most popular strains of cannabis are usually sativa dominant or indica dominant. Sativas tend to be more uplifting with a cerebral high that allows for creativity, while Indicas produce heavier physical effects especially felt in the body’s core muscles as well as spoons on appetite.
Some other types of cannabis include hybrids which can mix characteristics from both ends of the spectrum, such as Blue Dream – it has an energetic head high but also is heavy on the couch lock side; and CBD concentrates like RSOs (Rick Simpson Oil) which don’t have any psychoactive effect whatsoever because they contain only cbd molecules without thc ones.
What is Orange Kush strain?
Orange Kush is a type of cannabis strain that has a THC content of around 20%. This marijuana strain is most commonly found in California and Colorado. The orange kush weed plant contains an intense citrus smell which may be why it is called Orange Kush. In this blog post, we will talk about the information you need to know about this marijuana strain as well as how to grow your own Orange Kush plants from seed.
How to grow it?
The orange kush cannabis strain is a great choice for growers who are trying to perfect their skills in cultivating marijuana plants. This particular type of weed plant does well in high phonic concentration areas-they should be sprayed on every day to ensure their roots stay moist.
- Spray the plants with a mixture of water and high phonic concentration-they should be sprayed every day to ensure their roots stay moist or this type of marijuana plant. Fill a pot with one part peat moss, one part vermiculite, and mix in perlite until it feels light enough to be lifted easily by hand.
- Add water thoroughly and allow the mixture to settle before planting seeds.
- The container should have an opening at least five inches deep so the plants can grow deep roots without hitting the bottom. Place containers on a high humidity tray or set them on wet towels which will release moisture when the dry-the goal is a constantly moist environment that helps these types of weed do well.
- Cover seedlings with a glass dome or plastic wrap as they develop to protect them from exposure.
Why this strain is good for beginners?
This is a nice introductory strain for those new to cannabis and its many varieties.
It has a good flavor that will leave you feeling happy with an uplifted mood about half an hour after smoking; while also providing energy if you need focus or creativity.
The benefits of smoking it
- Provides energy forthose who need focus or creativity.
- It has a happy and uplifted mood that will be felt in about half an hour after smoking.
- This is a nice introductory strain for new cannabis users with over 25% THC content it’s not too strong but still packs some punch and allows novice smokers the opportunity to explore different types of marijuana without feeling overwhelmed by high effects right off the bat.
- This weed can help ease anxiety as well as insomnia which often occurs when one isn’t able to get adequate sleep. It has a happy and uplifted mood that will be felt in about half an hour after smoking.
- Another medicinal use of this weed is to combat the symptoms that are associated with ADD and ADHD such as stress, mood swings, hyperactivity, and inability to focus on tasks at hand; it can also help alleviate pain from migraines.
- This strain’s THC content is about 25% which allows new cannabis users the opportunity for a smoother introduction into marijuana while still feeling its effects without being overwhelmed by them right off the bat.
Side effects and risks associated with smoking marijuana
As with any substance, some side effects and risks come along with smoking marijuana. The most common one is the impairment of cognitive function which can include a decrease in motivation, impaired decision-making skills, and decreased memory; these will wear off after about 12 hours or so.
Smoking cannabis regularly also increases your chances for depression as well as anxiety though this correlation does not imply causation (i.e., it doesn’t mean that you’ll be more likely to have depression because of weed). Regular smokers may experience respiratory symptoms such as chronic coughs, wheezing, and bronchitis.
Tips on how to consume the cannabis
Some people smoke it through a pipe or water bong, which is made of glass and has a bowl to hold the ground cannabis.
Others mix marijuana with food in order to gain an extra high when they ingest it. One example of this would be brownies that have been cooked with weed butter or weed-infused honey used as the sweetener; these treats are typically eaten by baking them at home.
Another popular method for consuming marijuana, so-called “dabbing,” involves heating up concentrated cannabis extract until vaporized – the user then inhales those vapors from either a handheld blowtorch lighter called a dab rig (an electronic device), or more commonly via electronic cigarettes such as vape pens – also known as vaporizers.