Hibiscus Sunrise cannabis is a Sativa-dominant hybrid that offers users an uplifting and clear-headed experience. This strain has gained popularity in recent years for its unique flavor profile, which features notes of hibiscus tea alongside sweet citrus flavors. Hibiscus Sunrise also has surprisingly strong THC potency, with some phenotypes reaching up to 22%.
It’s not just the flavor or high that makes this strain so desirable; it also has great potential as a medicine for those who need help managing chronic pain, anxiety disorders, depression, and other mood disorders. In addition to these medicinal benefits, Hibiscus Sunrise cannabis is relatively easy to grow indoors or outdoors with minimal care requirements.
This pine cone is the ideal variety for a beach holiday, with an energetic yet relaxing effect that enhances your physical activity and at the same time makes you feel completely at ease. The peak begins with a bright, energetic lift that fills you with energy and leaves you feeling clear and focused. But even in this state, you will not become anxious – rather, you will relax, both mentally and physically. Combined with a high average THC level of 18% and a CBD level of 4-5%, these effects make Hibiscus Sunrise an ideal remedy for conditions such as chronic fatigue, inflammation, depression, insomnia and muscle cramps. Like any classic Hawaiian variety, Sunrise Hibiscus has a sweet tropical fruit flavor with a fresh zesty citrus scent. An earthy tropical fruit aroma with a sharp citrusy effect with a hint of pine when the pieces break. The buds of Hibiscus Sunrise have long, green, vine-shaped bushes with bright orange hairs and a covering of transparent crystal trichomes.
You can find out more about Natures Harvest Elixir 1.0g Vape Cartridges here.
What is Hibiscus Sunrise Cannabis strain?
- Hibiscus Sunrise is a strong Sativa that offers an uplifting and clearheaded experience.
- Hibiscus Sunrise cannabis is an 80% Sativa strain that can grow tall.
- In terms of cultivation: This plant will do well in either an indoor or outdoor garden setup but needs plenty of sun exposure during the flowering period (about 12 hours per day).
How does it make you feel?
- Hibiscus Sunrise weed has a heady high that can make you feel euphoric but also sleepy and introspective.
- This strain is recommended for people with anxiety, chronic pain, depression, and mood disorders as it tends to produce uplifting effects that help promote feelings of happiness or relaxation.
- The high from hibiscus sunrise cannabis produces an intense cerebral buzz without the lethargic physical side effect typical in many Indica strains; rather than inducing sleepiness as some other marijuana options do, it often makes consumers more alert and creative while providing relief from mental stressors.
Where can I get some?
- For those who have the appropriate medical condition, this marijuana strain may be found at a dispensary near you. Ask your budtender for help with finding it in stock today!
- It is not recommended to buy any marijuana online because there are no guarantees that what you’re buying will be safe for your needs.
- We recommend consulting with a budtender at a dispensary near you before making an online purchase to determine what strain might work best for your specific condition. These professionals know this product inside out and can help provide guidance on which strains may be more appropriate for your needs.
Will it gets me high?
Hibiscus sunrise cannabis is not a high-THC strain, so it won’t get you as stoned as other strains might. That doesn’t mean that it has no THC at all, but because of its Indica genetics and lower potency levels than many other popular strains, the psychoactive effects will be much less pronounced.
The “high” from hibiscus sunrise marijuana (also known by some growers as “the late-night” or “early morning”) may feel more like a tranquilizing body stone with relaxed muscles and heavy eyelids instead of intense cerebral rushes. This makes hibiscus unsure cannabis perfect for those who want to unwind after work without being overwhelmed by the effects.
What are the benefits of using this cannabis strain instead of others?
The hibiscus sunrise strain is typically bred to be considered a pure Indica, meaning that it may lack some of the full-body benefits and cerebral stimulation of sativas such as heady euphoria or creativity enhancement. This also means that just because hibiscus sunrise cannabis won’t get you high in terms of psychoactivity doesn’t mean it can’t make your day more enjoyable with its powerful body high; this makes it perfect for those who want to relax after work without being overwhelmed by intense cerebral rushes. The low THC content only provides about 12% of the total cannabinoid content, which is why it’s a good choice for those who need relief without the high.
How to grow hibiscus sunrise cannabis at home:
Hibiscus Sunrise Cannabis needs between 18 and 24 hours of light per day in addition to plenty of air circulation with temperatures staying above 68 degrees Fahrenheit during their vegetative growth phase; this can be hard indoors as space-saving plants like hibiscus sunrise marijuana strain are susceptible to hotter areas near lights or vents. If you’re growing outside, make sure that your plant gets enough water but not too much sun (it’s notoriously difficult to get an exact balance). Hibiscusesunsurestrain should do well when fed about a quarter-strength solution of a cannabis fertilizer every week or two.
Hibiscus Sunrise Cannabis is a strain that will yield plenty of potent flowers and does not require much attention, so it’s perfect for growers with less experience or time to spend on cultivation.
Why should I use this cannabis strain over other strains that are more popular or better known?
Hibiscus sunsure marijuana can be grown successfully both inside the home where space might not always be available, but make sure if you grow outside it’s in an isolated area away from too much exposure to heat near lights or vents. Feed hibiscus sunrise marijuana once every few weeks using a cannabis fertilizer solution. The best part about Hibiscus sunrise is how easy he is to take care of- requiring little maintenance other than trimming leaf growth when needed and removing any dead leaves as they appear.
You can find out about Poison Fruit Marijuana Strain here!