Deadlights is a sativa dominant hybrid strain with 65% sativa and 35% indica. Named for the infamous Stephen King novel, Deadlights is the perfect bud for anyone indica lover who wants to kick back and relax with a gentle, mellow high.
Deadlights cannabis strain is a cross between Lavender and Northern Lights. It’s a very potent Indica-dominant hybrid that will leave you feeling relaxed, happy, and sleepy. Deadlights marijuana is easy to grow indoors or outdoors but it does need some special care because of its heavy yielder nature. In this blog post, we’ll go over everything you need to know about growing Deadlights cannabis from seed to harvest!
The first thing you should think about when deciding how much space your Deadlights plants are going to take up is what type the size of the plant do they come in? Some strains are short with stubby leaves like Girl Scout Cookies while others can be quite tall such as Durban Poison so before starting any growth you should make sure the space is right.
We recommend that growers with limited height in their grow area start by planting Deadlights cannabis plants quite close to each other, using a hydroponic system so as not to have too many pots per square foot of growing room floor space, and then transplanting them when they are about 12 inches tall into larger containers or better yet straight outdoors where there’ll be plenty of room for growth because its possible this strain will double in size during flowering!
You can find out about Poison Fruit Marijuana Strain here!
Deadlight marijuana has a pretty high THC content which makes it great for medicinal purposes like pain relief and insomnia but if you’re looking more towards flavor than potency we would suggest taking a look at some other strains such as Durban Poison or Super Skunk.
- The THC content of the Deadlights cannabis is high. This makes it a great choice for medicinal uses such as pain relief and insomnia but also has some nice flavor to offer if you are not into really heavy hitters like Durban Poison or Super Skunk.
- Deadlights marijuana plants grow best in a hydroponic system so that there will be plenty of room per square foot of grow area floor space because this particular strain can double in size during flowering!
- Direct sunlight is recommended when growing these beautiful flowers because they produce more terpenes than shaded plants which means they have better smell, taste, color, potency, and longevity. But remember that too much sun exposure may decrease the sweet smell and taste that these cannabis plants have.
- Deadlights marijuana strain is also resistant to spider mites, powdery mildew, thrips and has low susceptibility to botrytis which means it can be grown indoors or outdoors!
How to grow Deadlights cannabis strain?
Deadlights marijuana strain is perfect if you’re looking for a plant that can be grown indoors or outdoors, it’s resistant to pests and has low susceptibility to botrytis. To grow this cannabis plant, several tips and guidelines should always be followed:
- Deadlights grow best in rich soil so when starting your cultivation process make sure not to forget some good fertilizer! Always remember happy plants mean better end-product quality.
- It takes anywhere from 45 – 60 days for flowering with 12 hours of light each day but this will vary according to your grow environment specifications. Keep the lights on at night as well; use timer switches so they turn off automatically after dark. If growing outside then keep an eye out for natural light and make sure to take care of your plant by watering it every other day or so.
- Deadlights cannabis plants are considered high yield with 450 – 550 grams per square meter even when grown indoors; this is because the strain has a fast growth cycle, large flowers, big leaves, and long internodes. You should be able to harvest in September at the latest if growing outdoors but for indoor growers, you can wait until October before harvesting.
- Deadlight marijuana strains are resistant to pests which means that there’s less need for pesticides meaning more healthy end product! The taste of these delicious buds tends towards an earthy flavor while still containing notes of spice along with sweet floral flavors as well! It also helps reduce stress levels making it a go-to for most people with mental health issues and ailments.
When is the best time to harvest Deadlights weed?
The best time to harvest Deadlights cannabis depends on the type of grower you are. If growing outdoors, a September or October harvest is possible, but this may vary depending on climate and other conditions like soil quality. For indoor growers, it’s recommended that they wait until an October harvest as well to maximize yield. When harvesting your plants at the right time for these strains, keep in mind that they have a fast growth cycle with large flowers and long internodes; therefore don’t give up after only one/two harvests if things aren’t going according to plan!
How much does it cost for a gram of Deadlights cannabis?
The typical price for a gram of Deadlights cannabis ranges from $14.00 to $15.00, with an ounce costing around the same amount depending on the quality and total weight.
Deadlightstrain is one of many marijuana strains available in Canada’s legal marketplaces; it has a potent aroma that is reminiscent of diesel fuel and dark chocolate, making this strain worth trying!
Other strains that are similar to deadlight marijuana
Similar strains to Deadlights marijuana include:
- Northern Lights #11 – A strain that’s similar in taste but different from Deadlights cannabis.
- King Thunder Fuck Cannabis Strain – This strain is an evenly balanced hybrid by Jacob Postma of Crown-Canna. Buds are dense with red hairs, and smell like pungently nutty kush with blasts of citrus and soil. King Thunder Fuck cannabis strain is good for daytime and evening usage.
- Deadhead OG Kush – This аis a Sativa dominant hybrid of the kush variety and has an earthy smell and flavor with more of a high than other strains like deadlight weed.
- Cannatonic Haze – Another Sativa dominant hybrid, this one smells sweeter than typical strains such as deadlight pot while still having some haze in it to make for an energetic high. It can be grown indoors or out depending on preference.
You can find out about Hibiscus Sunrise Cannabis here!