The G1000 strain is an Indica dominant hybrid that was created by crossing two strains from the Netherlands. This cannabis variety has a THC level of 17% and offers consumers a relaxing, body-centered high with mild cerebral effects. Growing G1000 marijuana does not require much work as it can grow in any type of environment, but it does have a preference for cooler temperatures.
As a hybrid strain, G1000 has some indicia effects as well. These are primarily felt in the body and offer relaxation with mild cerebral activities. The THC level of this marijuana is 17% but it offers consumers both relaxing mental effects and uplifting physical effects that often go hand-in-hand. It can be grown in any type of environment but prefers cooler temperatures for optimum growth rates.
G1000 was created by crossing two strains from the Netherlands: Durban Poison (Sativa) and Skunk #11 (hybrid).
This cannabis variety’s THC level is 17%. Consumers will experience mild cerebral benefits along with its mostly body-oriented high; experiences may vary depending on preference or tolerance levels to other cannabinoids such as CBD and CBN. Users will feel a mix of physical relaxation with uplifting cerebral effects, which often go hand-in-hand.
You can find out about CBD Bath Salt – Lavender – Sunnysude botanicals here.
G1000 Effects and Benefits
One of the most common effects of G1000 is a sense of mental relief from worry and stress. It can also help with mood swings, depression, lack of appetite, sleep disorders, and chronic pain. G1000’s physical benefits include increased energy levels along with boosting creativity and focus during tasks; it can also be used to combat nausea or vomiting in those who are ill as well as relieving feelings of anxiety or panic attacks.
The flavor profile includes notes on earthy flavors like pine needles mixed together with fruit such as apricot. This strain has a spicy aroma that won’t linger in rooms so there’s no need to open windows when medicating indoors unless desired by the consumer. When consumed orally this cannabis variety will take up to an hour and a half before it starts feeling its effects.
Marijuana has been found to have antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic (pain-relieving), antioxidant, and neuroprotectant qualities. It’s because of these properties that medical marijuana is highly sought after for the treatment of chronic pain caused by various debilitating diseases or injuries as well as other illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, and multiple sclerosis.
How to Use G1000
G1000 is a strain that can be used for medical and recreational purposes. It’s easy to grow the plant, it could also produce yields up to 600 grams per square meter if growing conditions are good. G1000 cannabis has been found to offer relief from chronic pain with its analgesic qualities while the antioxidant properties of this type of cannabis promote healing in diseases such as cancer which have high oxidative stress levels. The antioxidants work by preventing free radical damage caused by disease or injury – without these benefits, cells may die or become dysfunctional leading to serious health issues.
Strain-Specific Concerns for Using G1000
G1000 is a potent type of cannabis and should be used with caution. For individuals who may have to undergo surgery, the use of this strain for pain relief will not interfere with the effectiveness of anesthesia or other medications that are being taken. Users should also pay attention to their tolerance levels when using G1000 as it can produce intense psychoactive effects more than many other strains in its class due to a higher concentration level of THC (the psychotropic component commonly found in marijuana).
- THC potency
- higher concentration of psychoactive effects
The following are the various precautions that users should take:
- Do not operate heavy machinery or drive after taking this strain, even if no tolerance has been built up yet. This is because G1000 can produce a “high” sensation and may cause individuals to experience dizziness, paranoia, anxiety, and other unpleasant side effects which could lead to unsafe driving conditions. These symptoms will vary from person to person depending on their sensitivity levels for marijuana use. Additionally, it’s important for individuals who have never smoked weed before or those with low tolerances to be careful when using G1000 as an intense high might occur since there is more THC in this particular type than most others you’ll find on the market.
- Be cautious when using G1000 in public as it is a strong strain that can lead to paranoia and anxiety which might make socializing difficult.
- Do not use this type of marijuana if you have any preexisting heart conditions, are pregnant, or breastfeeding due to its high THC content;
- Individuals with psychiatric disorders should also avoid the consumption of G1000 since there’s no way to predict how an individual will react to marijuana strains until they try them for themselves. It may exacerbate symptoms such as depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, etc.;
- Try your best not to consume more than 50mg at first before determining whether or not you’re able to handle higher doses without experiencing adverse effects from doing so.
The Legal Status of Marijuana in the United States
The legal status of marijuana in the United States differs by state. Nine states, plus Washington D.C., have legalized recreational marijuana and thirty-two other states allow its use under certain circumstances; however, only nine of these states permit retail sales of cannabis products to adults over 21 years old. It is illegal on a federal level for any person to possess or distribute pot outside their home state according to the Controlled Substances Act passed in 1970.
Where to Buy Marijuana Seeds Online (and what you’ll need)
You can buy marijuana seeds online from reputable seed banks. This will ensure your customers receive the exact strain they desire and have their choice of variety to choose from.
- Grow Equipment: Purchase grow equipment, such as LED lights, soil or hydroponic systems, fertilizer, etc., for growing cannabis plants indoors (or perhaps outdoors in certain climates). You’ll need a good amount of space too; preferably more than 800 square feet
- Watering System: A watering system is ideal for an indoor setup because it keeps you from having to manually water each plant individually We recommend automated drip irrigation kits like this one
- Climate Control Systems: Indoor growers can often use climate control systems that regulate temperature and humidity levels.
You can find out about Gary Payton Marijuana here!