Jordan Og Marijuana Strain Information is a great blog post about the Jordan Og strain. This blog post talks about what it is, its origins, and how to use it. It also discusses some of the benefits of using this type of marijuana. If you are looking for information on jordan og weed or jordan og weed strains then this is a good article to read!
1. Jordan Og Strain is a cross between OG Kush and Sour Diesel
The Jordan Og strain is a cross between OG Kush and Sour Diesel, which you can see in its appearance. This marijuana variety has an earthy smell that hits the nose with hints of lemon and pine scents as well. When smoking it some people may notice a taste like diesel fuel or sour milk mixed with black licorice. It also has powerful effects on those who use this cannabis type, making them feel uplifted yet relaxed at the same time due to its indica – dominant characteristics. The taste of Air Jordan OG is as following: Lemon, Earthy, Pine, Diesel and Spicy/Herbal and is know for the euphoric, happy, relaxed, sleepy and tingly effects.
The seeds of this strain are available in many different colors, sizes and shapes. Jordan Og weed strain is a very resilient plant. It is not difficult to keep the plants in top shape if you have some experience with growing cannabis indoors or outdoors, but this variety can probably survive just about anything and still produce good yields of bud. Jordan Og marijuana has been known for its high resin content so make sure Jordan Og Marijuana Strain Information.
2. This strain has an earthy, diesel like aroma
Jordan OG, as its name might suggest, is a potent strain that has an earthy and diesel like aroma. It is sweet on the inhale with a sour grape taste on the exhale.
It was created by crossbreeding Sour Diesel and Og Kush strains of cannabis to create this unique hybrid marijuana type. This one can be considered more indica dominant because it provides users with both uplifting effects as well as those which are relaxing due to sedative influences from the OG Kush side of things. Some people may feel lightheaded or dizzy when experiencing Jordan OGs effects but others will find themselves feeling euphoric and happy instead for reasons unknown at this point!
This weed variety originated in Colorado, USA.
This weed originated in Colorado, USA and the original creator was to crossbree Sour Diesel and OG Kush in order to create it. This weed variety is known for being a potent one – its THC content has been measured at up to 16% on average (but can reach 20%) with CBD levels of less than 0.05%. It’s also more indica – dominant as well as uplifting due to sedative influences from the latter part of things (OG side).
3. The high from this strain
The high from this strain is often described as being uplifting and energizing with a strong cerebral buzz that can last for hours.
Jordan OGs effects are uplifting, energizing with a strong cerebral buzz that can last for hours. It is best to use this indica – dominant strain in the evening or when you have some relaxation time due to its high THC levels and potential side effects like paranoia, anxiety, racing mind as well as chronic pain relief, and more! Unsurprisingly, the most common side effects that have been reported from Air Jordan OG marijuana include dry mouth, dizzy, and headache. If you are experiencing these effects, be sure to stay hydrated and drink plenty of fluids.
This is one of my personal favorites because it has a very high level of THC and CBD, so I can have an intense stone without being couch locked for hours afterwards.All strains are grown organically in soil and use only organic fertilizers to avoid any pests or chemicals from being used in the production of this weed.
It’s also great for those who need to work during the day or do anything that require concentration because it will keep you sharp and awake. It’s also one of the most beautiful strains because of it’s amazing frosty crystals that cover the bud, which are known as trichomes. It can be used as both a day or night time strain depending on your needs and activities for that particular day.
4. It has an earthy flavor with notes of pine, which make it perfect for the fall season
- Jordan Og Strain is a cannabis strain that was bred to be high in THC and low in CBD
- It has an earthy flavor with notes of pine, which make it perfect for the fall season.
- The cannabis plant has over 104 cannabinoids which include CBDs (cannabidiol), CBG acids (cannabinoid gamma acid) THCA(tetrahydrocannabinolic acid), and others all of which interact uniquely with our receptors throughout our body.
- This means you can experience different effects from each type depending on your specific needs! One method often used by patients is vaporizers or dabs, these methods allow for easy inhalation without being harsh on the lungs like smoking cannabis might be.
- Cannabis is a natural plant and has been used for medicinal purposes for centuries, however, it’s only now since the legalization of medical marijuana that we are able to explore this plant more in depth!
- The THC molecule attaches itself to receptors near our brains’ pleasure centers which can produce feelings of euphoria or anxiety depending on how you consume your weed (smoking vs eating).
- Jordan Og Strain had an interesting property about its leaves, they have brown hairs mixed between green ones and grow around eight feet tall at maturity. These plants need plenty of light during their flowering time so if growing indoors provide them with 18 hours per day. If left unmanaged these weeds will take over nearby areas, just like other uncontrollable wild plants.
- Jordan Og Strain is a great choice for medicinal purposes as it has high CBD levels and lower THC rates than other strains. This makes this weed perfect if you are using marijuana to relax or sleep without the fear of having an intensely psychoactive experience.
- The flowering period for these buds lasts about 12 weeks, which might seem like forever but trust me when I say that after those twelve weeks they’ll be ready! These flowers will have dense amounts of trichomes with a potent aroma making them smell earthy and sweet at the same time.