Euphoria is a sativa-dominant strain that has gained notoriety for its intensely euphoric and energizing effects. A cross of Blue Dream and Durban Poison, Euphoria is an indica-leaning variety with a sweet berry aroma.
The high THC levels can produce feelings of happiness, creativity, and even mild hallucinations but this variety may not be as long-lasting or heavy for those who are prone to anxiety. With an indica-leaning effect, many consumers say that Euphoria calms their nerves while producing some psychoactive effects.
You can find out about Citrus Kush Cannabis Strain here!
If you are interested in growing your own crop at home, this article will provide information on how to cultivate euphoric seeds as well as general cultivation instructions below:
How to grow Euphoria cannabis strain?
- Euphoria marijuana seeds should be planted in a medium that drains well and provides sufficient water to the roots. A deep pot with rich soil is ideal, but any type of container will suffice as long as it can hold enough moisture for your plant.
- The plant requires at least eight hours of sunlight per day during its growth period or more if possible.
- Start by planting three euphoric cannabis strain seeds around two inches apart from one another on top of the soil over which they are planted in order to produce plants with varying heights and increased yields. This may also help prevent pests such as spider mites because each individual root has less exposure to these bugs.
- Keep an eye out for signs of nutrient deficiency early on by monitoring leaf color, a healthy leaf should have deep green coloring with no brown tips.
- Signs of Aphid infestation include white or black specs on the leaves and stems.
- To control aphids you can use insecticidal soap which is relatively nontoxic to humans and pets but will kill any pest in its path – apply this by spraying your plant weekly (not too close) for three weeks following the instructions printed on the container. Organic gardeners may also opt to spray plants with neem oil as an alternative method that has been shown to be effective against many pests including aphids.
- The Euphoria cannabis strain requires lots of love, patience, and time along with appropriate care before it will produce buds suitable for consumption. Grown indoors, the Euphoria cannabis strain will require lots of light and a few hours each day to maintain its natural green color.
- A well-cared-for euphoric plant should be rewarded with up to three pounds of bud per square meter in an indoor grow operation.
- The yield from these plants is heavy, but it takes some time before you can expect to experience much relief as the high starts out very cerebral and heady – then gradually develops into a more balanced feeling that lasts longer than most other strains on this list.
- If grown outdoors, they are ready between mid-October through November when days start getting shorter because their flowering cycle follows that pattern naturally (these tend not to do well indoors).
- Be sure not to get fooled by the purple hue of the leaves as they start to flower – this is a sign that it’s time for harvesting.
- The euphoric high can be felt throughout the body, but will often manifest in an intense tingling sensation at first before leading into more bodily sensations like numbness and relaxation after prolonged use.
- Growers typically recommend starting with these plants if you want a long-lasting feeling that isn’t too heavy or overwhelming.
How to use it?
- Euphoria is often used by novice users for its mellow high. It can also be combined with other strains to create a more euphoric feeling.
- Beginners should use this plant in the morning or during midday, as it’s heavy on your stomach which might make it difficult to sleep at night.
- This strain is good for treating anxiety anad pain relief without being too heavy or overwhelming while still having some energy-boosting properties.
- Another quality of this marijuana that makes it attractive to beginners is that the leaves are dark purple when they start flowering – this means harvesting time has come! You want to harvest before these plants lose their color and turn brown.
Side effects of euphoria cannabis strain
Side effects of Euphoria are similar to that of any marijuana, with a few exceptions. You may experience dry mouth and red eyes after using this particular plant, but the side effect is less intense than what you would get from other strains because it’s not as potent. Inhaling too much smoke might cause coughing or hoarseness in your voice for a short time period.
- Dry mouth can be relieved with water and sucking on hard candy such as peppermints or lozenges; try eating healthy foods like fruits and vegetables which will add moisture to your throat naturally.
- Redness around the eye area can also be fixed by drinking lots of fluids (especially green tea)and staying away from caffeine.
- When the euphoric sensation takes over, it’s important to remember not to operate any heavy machinery or drive a car until you’ve had some time to recover.
- Try this Euphoria Cannabis Strain for its uplifting and happy effects!
Is it worth the high price tag?
The Euphoria cannabis strain has a high price tag, but it might be worth the cost. The euphoric sensation is life-changing for some people who suffer from depression or anxiety and have found no relief in medication. If you are able to afford this expensive marijuana flower, your money will not go unspent!
Should you buy this strain of cannabis?
If you have tried other types of cannabis and found no relief, the Euphoria marijuana strain might be worth a try. If this is your first time using any type of marijuana, it’s best to start with something less potent. This is especially true if you’re still deciding whether or not pot will work for you at all!
The euphoric sensation can last up to four hours on average; however, some people feel its effects even longer than that. Be sure to take ample time before operating machinery when feeling the high from this strain of cannabis flower.
Make sure that you don’t mix drink alcohol while under the influence of Euphoria as well because doing so could make it difficult for your body to process either substance.
You can find out about Original Glue Marijuana Strain here!