Afternoon Delight is a marijuana strain that has been gaining popularity in the past few years.
1. What is Afternoon Delight strain?
Afternoon Delight is a sativa dominant hybrid strain created through a cross of the insanely delicious Banana X Schrom X Tangie strains. Afternoon Delight is a marijuana strain with an earthy, citrus taste and aroma. Although the exact sativa to indica ratio is unknown, this bud is beloved for its crazy delicious taste and absolutely delightful effects. It has a THC content of 15-20% and can be used as an appetite stimulant by those who are looking for better ways to fight off nausea or vomiting from chemotherapy treatments. This bud has lumpy popcorn-shaped bright neon green nugs that are covered in thin orange hairs and a super sticky coating of sweet resin.
Do you know why it’s called Afternoon Delight? It’s because the effects aren’t too severe and mellow out a bit around this time of day. This is perfect for people who need to function. You’ll be able to go about your days, but will feel an increased sense of peace at the same time as time.
Who should consume this marijuana? This weed is perfect for people who don’t have the time to smoke but still want a relaxed, chilled out feeling. It’s ideal if you’re living in society and need to be more “present.”
What are some other strains that might make me feel like this? Afternoon Delight has been created by crossing the strain Afghani with Northern Lights.
You can find out about La Blanca Marijuana Strain here!
2. How to use it
Afternoon Delight is a sativa strain recommended for almost anyone who needs to increase their mood and get energized. It gives you the perfect balance of relaxation and stimulation which can help with anxiety, depression, stress, or pain relief. The Afternoon Delight marijuana strain has an earthy taste, smells like pine trees, and leaves your mouth feeling dry yet fresh.
- For maximum effects: Make sure that it’s at least a little bit cloudy before consuming as this means that there are still some active cannabinoids present in the bud
- To minimize paranoia: You may want to avoid using high doses (over 60mg) of THC while taking care not to use too many CBD oils because they could counteract each other.
- Afternoon Delight is not a great strain for People who are sensitive to THC and have issues with paranoia
- Positive effects of this strain include: feeling happy and relaxed. You will also notice that your mood has improved as well. The negative side effects of the weed can be dry mouth which may lead to cottonmouth along with dizziness when consumed in large doses
- Patients typically use it for chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia (chronic muscle aches), arthritis – especially rheumatoid arthritis, migraines/pain relief from headaches, and neuropathic pains like sciatica. It’s recommended by doctors worldwide but make sure you do some research before you indulge
- Duration of high: Afternoon Delight weed is a strong strain so the effects last for about two hours and it’s best to smoke this in the morning or early afternoon as opposed to later in the day when your mind might be more active due to work, school or other obligations. The high can be overwhelming if consumed too close together with another type of marijuana because it has such intense psychoactive properties
- How long until I feel its effects? It takes around 15 minutes before you start feeling anything but usually by 30 minutes, many people have reported that they’re feeling “stoned.”
3. The benefits of using this strain
There are many reasons why you should try Afternoon Delight. One of the benefits is that those who suffer from chronic pain may find relief when smoking this weed strain because it’s believed to have an analgesic effect on your nerves and muscles.
Afternoon Delight is a potent strain that can be used to treat insomnia and headaches. You feel sleepy or trance like.
The uplifting sensation of this weed helps with depression because it makes people happier and more upbeat.
It has also been found to help with nausea, vomiting and appetite suppression in chemotherapy patients.
4. Side Effects
While Afternoon Delight does not have any common side effects, it should never be smoked during pregnancy because smoking anything increases the risk of premature birth nd decreases your lung capacity which makes it more difficult when breast feeding.
Drinking plenty of water will help try to avoid some of these side effects, but be sure to not drink too much water so you avoid hyponatremia. Some side effects of using this strain can include an increase in appetite, dry mouth and paranoia. It’s a good idea to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery while under the influence of this weed because it tends to have a strong effect on your psychomotor skills.
Try to stay in between 200 ml (0.03 quarts) and 500 ml (0.11 quarts). Anything higher than this amount may lead to complications from low sodium levels such as seizures, nausea, confusion, coma, or death!
5. Why you should buy it
- It’s very potent, so it lasts longer.
- Because of the high CBD content, this strain will work as an anti-inflammatory and help with pain relief. In the right conditions, Afternoon Delight will flower over the course of 56 to 70 days and produce average yields.
6. FAQs about the product, including how much does it cost and where can you find this product
How much does it cost?
- The price of this pot varies depending on where you buy it from but generally ranges between $100 and $150 per ounce.Some users said that they purchased a gram for $35-$40, which last up to 12 hours.
Where can I find this product?
- This is available in many different places including at some dispensaries and online on websites. You will also find it through companies who offer delivery services.
- Cannabis is available in many different places including at some dispensaries and online on sites like Weedmaps where you can order your products with one click. If you are looking for a dispensary near you, check out Weedmaps.
You can find out about White Octane OG Marijuana here!