Funky Cold Medina is a marijuana strain that is made up of both indica and sativa genes. This means it will produce effects like those found in both strains, with an added funky twist! It has a high level of THC, which is what gives the user the feeling of being “high.” The growing information for Funky Cold Medina includes: needing to be grown indoors because its growth cycle can’t withstand cold temperatures; harvesting time as 9-10 weeks; and yield as 4 ounces per square meter.
The effects of Funky Cold Medina can be experienced as having both a sativa and indica effect. This means that users will have the feeling of being “high” while also feeling relaxed, sleepy or even euphoric. Some people who use this strain experience creativity in thinking as well! The growing information for funky cold medina includes: it needs to be grown indoors because its growth cycle cannot withstand cold temperatures; harvesting time is about nine to ten weeks with yields around four ounces per square meter.
A lot of marijuana strains are made up from both an Indica and Sativa gene meaning they produce effects like those found in both types (with an added funky twist!). With high THC levels, the user feels “high.”
- What is the Funky Cold Medina strain?
- An indica and sativa hybrid, the funky cold Medina is known to produce an uplifting euphoria.
The effects are said by many people who have tried it to be creative in thinking as well! This marijuana strain needs to be grown indoors because it can’t withstand outdoor temperatures. It also typically takes nine weeks while yields only reach four ounces per square meter.
A lot of marijuana strains are made up from both Indica and Sativa genes meaning they produce effects like those found in both types (with a funky twist!). With high THC levels, the user feels “high.” The Funky Cold Medina has been described with feelings of relaxation or sometimes even lethargy but most importantly creativity which makes this type popular amongмartists, writers, and musicians.
- How to grow Funky Cold Medina
As mentioned above, the funky cold Medina needs to be grown indoors because it can’t withstand outdoor temperatures. It also typically takes nine weeks while yields only reach four ounces per square meter.
Follow these steps when growing this type of cannabis:
- First, buy seeds and live plants from a reputable dispensary or grower that’s trustworthy;
- Place your equipment in an area free from drafts and toxins like windowsills or vents;
- Provide enough lighting for at least eighteen hours each day with UVB light fixtures which should provide ten watts per foot of growth space if possible (this could be done by using HPS lights);
- Effects of smoking or vaping Funky Cold Medina
You can vape or smoke Funky Cold Medina to feel the effects of its THC content. The average person would need about one gram for moderate use and two grams for regular, heavy users. Smoking will have a more potent effect than vaping because the vaporizer is heating up your cannabis while smoking it. You also won’t inhale as many toxins when using a vaporizer instead of smoking a joint or blunt so you’ll only want to do this with dry herbs that are ground finely enough.
The type of high provided by funky cold medina strain varies greatly from user to user but some common side effects include: anxiety, depression, paranoia, confusion, dizziness, and headaches;
The funky cold medina strain is a cross between the OG Kush, Sour Diesel, and Blueberry strains. It has an interesting smell that can be described as smelling like grapefruit with hay notes which could come from its blueberry heritage;
Funky Cold Medina’s THC content varies greatly but it typically falls in the range of 13% to 26%. This means that if you smoke or vaporize one joint you’ll feel effects for about two hours before they wear off;It would take around three joints/blunts smoked at once to get high after smoking this weed because it takes longer for your body to break down terpenes. The effect will last much longer than other cannabis strains so make sure not to overdo it!
- Where to buy it online and in-person
The strain can be found in the Pacific North West, Michigan, and Northern California. It is a rare find in other parts of the United States because it’s so expensive to produce. For example, you’ll have to pay between $150-$200 for one ounce of good quality Funky Cold Medina;
Funky Cold Medina can also be purchased on sites like Leafly or weed maps where there are reviews about grower experience with this particular cannabis strain that may help people decide if they want to try it out or not buy it online.
If you’d rather go into your local dispensary then The Local Patient has locations all over Southern Ontario as well as BC and Alberta. They’ve had great success growing funky cold medina!
- What are some other strains like this one that you might want to try out next time you’re at your local dispensary or head shop?
- Purple Haze;
- Cookie Dough Cookies;
- Girl Scout Cookies.
What do you think? Do you want to try out funky cold medina now that we told you about its effects, grow information, and more? Which other strains would be good for people who like funky cold medina? Let us know in the comments! Stay tuned next time for our blog post on Purple Haze strain. We’ll talk about its history, effects, and grow info too so stay tuned 😉😎👍🏼✌️⚡️☀️❥¯♀️ ♦︎♥♦
- Why should I smoke this strain instead of another one, even if they both have similar effects on me?
- funky cold medina is more of a mellow high, it will let you down easier so it’s good for people who like to smoke while doing something else;
- funky cold medina doesn’t make the user paranoid or anxious. The effects of This strain are mostly psychoactive and as such, they don’t have many cognitive side effects (which can be unpleasant). However if one chooses not to use it in moderation then their experience may differ from that described above.
In conclusion: There are several reasons why this strain should become your new favorite! It has a unique taste, an excellent smell, low THC % but still powerful enough hits, and best of all – no paranoia!