AAAA weed Classic Award
What kind of cannabis
- The general classification classifies three types of hemp: Seed hemp (sativa), Indian hemp (indica) and AAAA weed hemp (Ruderalis). Most of the modern varieties are hybrids, a set of genes (genotype) of which make up the genes of these species.
- Sativa - AAAA weed
- Sprawling tall plant with narrow leaves and elongated inflorescences. The effect when used is described as "hi" (high) - it has a greater influence on thinking and perception, stimulates physical activity. It is good for daytime use.
- Indica - AAA weed
- A stocky bush with large, closely spaced leaves. Distinguishes itself by its intensive stone effect: it immobilises and relaxes, develops creativity. More suitable for evening use.
- Ruderalis - AAAA weed
- A wild-growing hemp or just a game. A small plant with rare small leaves. Virtually does not contain THC, but it can also develop psychoactive potential.
- Two different varieties of the same species can also be very different. It contains over 400 chemical compounds, which have different effects when used. At least 113 of them are cannabinoids, and about 200 are terpenes.
- Each variety has an individual set of these compounds with different concentrations. At present, there are tens of thousands of varieties of cannabis, and the challenge for a novice cannabis grinder is not to get confused by this diversity.
Patients get to vote on every category of the awards except the Best Strain category. That category is reserved for patients who purchase a Judge's Pass at participating dispensaries. Click 'Get Tix' link above for more info.
Nominate Your Product or Service
Have a product, service, dispensary, delivery service or person you want to nominate for a Patient Choice Award? Ensure your represented by using the contact form on the right!
Medical marijuana patients who bring their recs to the show will be able to medicate in the peaceful Medicating Lounge adjacent to the venue. Vaporizers and joint papers provided!
Music & Medicine:
A Perfect Match
Music is medicine. Marijuana is medicine. Together these two forces have the power to uplift, inspire and encourage. WeedMaps is proud to be partners with Guerilla Union on Dr. Greenthumb's and Tommy Chong's 2011 Spring Gathering.